1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of the out of stock product (including applicable tax), using the original method of payment. Our current delivery companies include Canada Post, Canpar Express, USPS(USA only) via Canada Post, Fedex (USA Priority) via Canada Post.
2. Delivery Time
Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 2 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian holidays.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, labour disruptions or other exceptional circumstances, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments, on rare occasions.
3. Delivery Instructions
You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
4. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the weight and size of your order as well as the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, please photograph it and contact us immediately at 1-844-739-0009(toll-free US & Can) or 1-604-799-0446. Please also email the photos to mail@ShopWesternOutfitters.com, and contact the delivery company to report the damage.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us, 1-844-739-0009(toll-free US & Can) or 1-604-799-0446 or mail@ShopWesternOutfitters.com
We accept returns. You can return clean and unused items only. No stains, hair, sweat, or any other damage may be present. The return process must be started within 15 days of your purchase. If more than 15 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
We only exchange goods if they are defective. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at 1-844-739-0009 or 1-604-799-0446 or mail@ShopWesternOutfitters.com with details of the product and the defect, including photos (where possible).
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include:
· Special Orders
· Any customized or branded items.
· Items specified as Final Sale, Not Returnable, Non-Refundable, Clearance, or similar at the time of purchase.
4. Christmas Returns/Exchanges
We will accept Christmas returns from Dec 27 until Jan 15 each year. Items must be clean and unused. You must receive an RMA before shipping the items back to Western Outfitters.
5. Return Process
1. To start a return or exchange, the item(s) must be clean and unused. No stains, hair, sweat, or any other damage may be present. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer for all directions. We highly suggest that all packages include tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Send an email to returns@ShopWesternOutfitters.com with the following:
· order number or receipt number
· date of purchase
· at least 2 different photos of the item
· reason for return/exchange
2. Once we receive your email, we will review it and reply with RMA number and shipping address.
3. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within 5 business days, whether you are entitled to a refund/exchange.
a. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your purchase price for the item(s), excluding shipping, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
b. If you are not entitled to a refund you will be notified by phone or email and the item will be returned to you at your expense; or you can forfeit the item(s) if you don’t want to pay for the cost of shipping back to you.